The Republic of Beths Theme is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its enslaved workforce, unlimited-speed roads, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed population of 4.018 billion Beths Themeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.1%.
The strong Beths Themean economy, worth 227 trillion pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,618 pounds, with the richest citizens earning 8.5 times as much as the poorest.
Every week is blindness awareness week, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, if you go into the woods today you're sure of a big surprise, and Beths Theme is increasingly belligerent on the international stage. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beths Theme's national animal is the lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beths Theme resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Beths Theme was endorsed by The Republic of Quebecshire XIX.
- : Beths Theme became WA Delegate of The Hyperion Borderlands Union.
- : Beths Theme's influence in The Hyperion Borderlands Union rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Beths Theme relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Hyperion Borderlands Union.
- : Beths Theme endorsed The Rogue Nation of Catseye Jack.
- : Beths Theme endorsed The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 52.
- : Beths Theme was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Catseye Jack.
- : Beths Theme was endorsed by The Republic of Vara 19.
- : Beths Theme was endorsed by The Republic of Fandom Outpost 10.