|Capital||Betekom Capital Region|
The Federation of Betasia is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 488 million Betasians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Betekom Capital Region. The average income tax rate is 61.1%.
The very strong Betasian economy, worth 39.3 trillion Betasian Francs a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,440 Betasian Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, it's normal to start working life with crippling financial debt, and adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Betasia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, it's normal to start working life with crippling financial debt.
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Betasia endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Betasia endorsed The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Betasia was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Betasia was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Betasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Betasia, dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Regnum Italiae, The Seven Provinces, St Scarlett, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Nuweland, The Champions League, Permorania, Northern German Federation, Republic of Satherland, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, The New Nordic Union, Troltovia, Thracia Republic, Navence, Pilipinas and Malaya, Anskerdank, Leranditale, Estonesia, An Clar, GanymedEuropa, Dark Matter, Germany Third Reich, The Kingdom of Denmark, Irminsulia, British Alban, Lord Sapre, Slavonia and Srijem, Mallesia, South St Maarten, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Ostermarch, Supcotia, Free Furentenia, Bahnhofstrasse, Dauershire, Weltbeherrschung, Neuchateau, Slavorussia, Soviet Taoistan, Republic Of Vox, Elisabethshagen, Falvaard, Bohomo, The Pagan Moon, Blechingia, Andyvania, Stromia, Chioganah, Einswenn, and 46 others.Umeria, Boldia, Maritzal, Outer Sparta, New Rickiland, Viciebskaja, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, Puerto Thelosia, Nookville, Neo-Europa, Mantcor, Cassaracen, Alba-Nord, Super Happy Land, Nardin, Imperium Anglorum, Juties, Liberal Federal Republic Germany, Romana Imperium de Italia, Confederation of Westphalia, Wessex and Cornwall, Walfo, Hertogenbosch, Kingdom Of Krakow, Pollica, Leszno, Bluenstein, Yoannes, Brittanoire, Apabeossie, Greate San Marino, Lovisa, Dalmannia, Pazano, Brakanistan, Enway, Feria-Alkaline, Eurinome, Legique, Poland-Kaliningrad, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, Continental Social Democrats, and Riverpost.