|Leader||Tsar Vygdir II|
The Tsardom of Beroya is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Tsar Vygdir II with an iron fist, and renowned for its national health service, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical population of 3.407 billion Beroyans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Armagodonsk. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Beroyan economy, worth 455 trillion Imperial Drakes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,809 Imperial Drakes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, and elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Imperial Drake mansions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beroya's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Democratic Republic of Crystalsummer appointed Beroya as Speaker of the Assembly with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in The Free Nations Region.
- : Beroya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
- : Beroya lodged a message on the The Free Nations Region Regional Message Board.
- : Beroya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Following new legislation in Beroya, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Imperial Drake mansions.
- : Beroya's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Following new legislation in Beroya, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Following new legislation in Beroya, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
- : Following new legislation in Beroya, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Beroya, possession of tomato seeds with intent to garden is a criminal offence.
Endorsements Received: 17 » OF Arian Hellas, Khomney, Timbostania, The United Provinces of North America, Emaha, Independland, Fortilder, Tigerania, Freiheiland, The Western Germanic Union, The Greatest Bestest Nation, Galali, Peoples Republic of Oprah, Digitanesia, Snowvenia, Emoran, and Finappa.