The Neocolony of Berdeng Bundok is a massive, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and absence of drug laws. The devout population of 2.73 billion Berdeng Bundokis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 21.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Berdeng Bundoki economy, worth 89.4 trillion pesos a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,738 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Children often kick carabaos for amusement, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Berdeng Bundok City Natural History Museum, frisbee games on college quadrangles are grounds for expulsion, and a major religion has been named as Berdeng Bundok's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Berdeng Bundok's national animal is the carabao, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Berdeng Bundok's influence in Mandalanusa fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Berdeng Bundok's influence in Mandalanusa rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Berdeng Bundok's influence in Mandalanusa rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Berdeng Bundok's influence in Mandalanusa rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Ambassador".
- : Berdeng Bundok's influence in Mandalanusa rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Berdeng Bundok relocated from Melayu Archipelago to Mandalanusa.
- : Berdeng Bundok's influence in Melayu Archipelago rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Berdeng Bundok lodged a message on the Melayu Archipelago Regional Message Board.
- : Berdeng Bundok was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Berdeng Bundok's influence in Melayu Archipelago rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".