The Hero of Ferelden of Benevolent Thomas is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Thomas with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, humorless population of 19.478 billion Benevolent enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fort Triumph. The average income tax rate is 71.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Benevolent economy, worth a remarkable 2,463 trillion Golds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 126,464 Golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Companies are turning to trained Owls for their most menial jobs, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, and where there's smoke there's the Benevolent Forestry Department. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Benevolent Thomas's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Benevolent Thomas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Benevolent Thomas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Benevolent Thomas's influence in The Order of the Grey Wardens rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Benevolent Thomas altered its national flag.
- : Benevolent Thomas relocated from Lazarus to The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : Benevolent Thomas was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Benevolent Thomas ceased to exist in The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : Benevolent Thomas was endorsed by The Republic of The Carefully Concerned Cashiers.
- : Benevolent Thomas was endorsed by The Kingdom of Far Worvyna.
- : Benevolent Thomas was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Kulowetsa.