The Principality of Belnegau is a massive, orderly nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.412 billion Belnegauers are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Spirituality, with Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 37.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Belnegauan economy, worth 46.7 trillion Marks a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Cheese Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 33,046 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Belnegau's national animal is the Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Belnegau's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Belnegau's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Belnegau's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Belnegau was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified.
- : Belnegau was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Vacant Parking Lot of Yrskienne, infecting 1 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Belnegau changed its national motto to "ne cede malis".
- : Belnegau's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Belnegau's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Belnegau relocated from The West Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- : Belnegau was ejected from The West Pacific by The Lavender Delegate of Giovanniland.