The Democratic Republic of BelloCaprica is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Dmitri Mikalowski with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.15 billion BelloCapricans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of MikilVallé. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient BelloCaprican economy, worth a remarkable 1,149 trillion Drachms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 125,624 Drachms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The television adaptation of Jennifer Government is the most popular program in the nation, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BelloCaprica's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BelloCaprica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : BelloCaprica became WA Delegate of The church of zombie jesus.
- : BelloCaprica was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Jusadbello.
- : BelloCaprica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Politics Amino"".
- : Following new legislation in BelloCaprica, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
- : BelloCaprica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : BelloCaprica changed its national motto to "Peace and love, baby".
- : Following new legislation in BelloCaprica, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : BelloCaprica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : BelloCaprica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Jusadbello.