The Queendom of Bellatras is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory vegetarianism, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic population of 337 million Bellatrasians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 24.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Bellatrasian economy, worth 9.87 trillion belas a year, is led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Uranium Mining, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 29,302 belas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, bizarre-looking creatures called 'squirreldogs' dominate wildlife preserves, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, and when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bellatras's national animal is the squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bellatras was endorsed by The Republic of Elveka.
- : Bellatras was endorsed by The Borderlands of Paranoia.
- : Bellatras was endorsed by The Bureaucracy of Beepee.
- : Bellatras was endorsed by The 🐌❄️ Foreign Minister ❄️🐌 of Aumeltopia.
- : Bellatras was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Bellatras was endorsed by The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : Bellatras's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Bellatras was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Republic of the Teutons.
- : Bellatras was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Following new legislation in Bellatras, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Leonardana, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Quiescent, Land of Warrior Hounds, Bawkie, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Wyatonians, Tsunamy, Luddinlande, United States of Vietnam, Tsvetania, Erinor, The ColdWyvernian Undead, Farengeto, Drugged Monkeys, The Solar System Scope, Rebel-topia, Great Vritannia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Oskyelion, Concrete Slab, Calistan, Midand, Jaxon, Sandaoguo, Westoc Kinness, New Briantown, Liberated Lambergs, Kringalia, Nudnoji, Sedunn, Republic of the Teutons, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, and Elveka.