The Eternal Serene Republic of Beiluxia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by His Eternal President Mister Smiles with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, strictly enforced bedtime, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.549 billion Beiluxians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lovers-by-the-bay. The average income tax rate is 44.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Beiluxian economy, worth a remarkable 1,931 trillion Smileyfaces a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,879 Smileyfaces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants, and crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed. Crime is totally unknown. Beiluxia's national animal is the Happy-Panda-Bear-Sunshine, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beiluxia was endorsed by The Holy Zombie 🍀 Potato of Spudlandia.
- : Beiluxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Beiluxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Beiluxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Beiluxia endorsed The Island Republic of Markanite.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Following new legislation in Beiluxia, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Lovers-by-the-bay.
Endorsements Received: 61 » The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Tzo, Earth Federation, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, United Governments of Newrope, Achiotopia, Onarii, Grungerock, Zyrcrestia, Wolfhunters, Mystiquelle, Osea Island, FreeGunsForAll, Kelvinski, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Slaytania, Samonaemia, Zeklandia, New Katamenia, Zeganas, The Tasmanian Islands, A Death Arena, Better Indonesia, Siuts, The Republic of The Sith, Kyrizstanislav, Spiritbw, Wysrod, Grimlandia, South Baker, Myopic, The Vare, Lastarte, DunNaGall, NorthernMassachusetts, Europe Inc, Gentletopia, Crustacion, Edorask, Venkorata, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Tabbertonia, Hacame, Anollasia, Flezzola, Nyba, and 11 others.LiberationVille, Craven States, Chad9, Kilenel, Ameralt, Markanite, Wheydia, UNpoopburg, The Starlight Islands, Karlando, and Spudlandia.