|Leader||Bank of Beauprix|
The Kleptocratic Republic of Beauprix is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Bank of Beauprix with a fair hand, and notable for its aversion to nipples, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 4.285 billion Beaupri live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rouveaux. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Beauprix economy, worth a remarkable 1,407 trillion Francs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 328,375 Francs, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,058,055 per year while the poor average 3,178, a ratio of 962 to 1.
Disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown, citizens often pray for divine guidance in supermarkets, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors, and prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Beauprix's national animal is the Spanish Dancer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, citizens often pray for divine guidance in supermarkets.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, the government encourages conflict abroad to increase arms sales.
- : Beauprix was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme and Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, financial investors are noting a boom in artillery.
- : Following new legislation in Beauprix, the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Slavorussia, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Kaspinia, Irminsulia, Slavonia and Srijem, Pazano, Troltovia, Outer Sparta, The Seven Provinces, Bohomo, Miharr, Imperium Anglorum, Bathera, St Scarlett, Super Happy Land, Pilipinas and Malaya, Death Bat, GanymedEuropa, Brakanistan, Ostermarch, Baycanistan, Maritzal, An Clar, Thracia and Crimea, Estonesia, Regnum Italiae, Wombelland, Saiwania, Republic of Satherland, Nardin, Lieges, The Mongol Plain, Germany Third Reich, Nea Europa, Msaladofinger, Cytadela, Corthaen, Milfgaerd, Leranditale, British Alban, Monkistan, Quentenia, Aragonja, Dauershire, Eritei, New Touraine, Falvaard, Stukilo, and 79 others.Libertyca, Garya, Leszno, Goldenbourg, Dark Matter, Lovisa, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Purgatio, Amicities, Apabeossie, Alympian Kingdom, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Weltbeherrschung, Galway-Dublin, Kardjali, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Carphelia, Boldia, North of Americas, Northern German Federation, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, New Ylicia, Yoannes, Greate San Marino, Wessex and Cornwall, Soviet Krussia, Chioganah, Nedeslavia, Puerto Thelosia, Ahma, The New Nordic Union, Parliamentary Laramidia, The Champions League, Durlia, Kenmoria WA Mission, Umeria, Feria-Alkaline, Bahnhofstrasse, Vulpan, Mantcor, British Norklon, Supcotia, Novabritannia, Pydrus, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, Nuweland, Gingera, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Navence, Stromia, Eurasies, Novo Portugal, Mallesia, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Neuchateau, Switzerland2020, Juties, Walfo, Dalmannia, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, Enway, The Fair Republic, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Arsenial, The Pagan Moon, Eesenland, Einswenn, Nookville, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Socialist Balkans, and Jim the Baptist.