|Capital||Brer Bear's FunPark|
|Leader||Artorrios o SouthWoods|
|Faith||One Plus Seven|
The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 20.694 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Environment, although Education is also considered important, while Social Policy and Public Transport receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 2,096 trillion golden thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 101,302 golden thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Goldilocks Dung" has been declared a national treasure, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, and collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bears Armed Mission's resolution Ozone Layer Protection was passed by the General Assembly.
- : Bears Armed Mission lodged a message on the International Democratic Union Regional Message Board.
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
- : Bears Armed Mission submitted a proposal to the General Assembly Environmental Board entitled "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The MT Army".
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Republic of Republic of Adamant.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates".
Endorsements Received: 38 » Gnejs, Trive 38, Grosseschnauzer, Comhar, Verwood Island Archipelago, Vexam, Voltaic America, Lauchenoiria, Legionas, Libertas Omnium Maximus, Kyryn, Khar Od, Sanctaria, Cyrothica, Nekodemus, Quadrea, Koloda, The Chris Empire, Russian Mafia Government, Laeral, Unified Proletariat, Urasland, South Pacific Republic, Seaniumhydride, Arsfarszka, Friend Freemans, Skoden, Beepartment, Aertemedia, Iligayan, The Enlightened Lands of a Perfect Order, Osirisa, New Fiji, United Ambrosia, Canisthan, Hevendaganish, Grellania, and Republic of Adamant.