The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Artorrios o SouthWoods with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.271 billion Bears hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Environment, with Social Policy and Administration not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brer Bear's FunPark. The average income tax rate is 3.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Urrsish economy, worth a remarkable 1,856 trillion golden thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Gambling. Average income is 96,328 golden thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, the nation refuses to provide international aid, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, and citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Bears Armed Mission's national animal is the goldilocks, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is One Plus Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Choice in Education".
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation of Tobacco Advertising".
- : Following new legislation in Bears Armed Mission, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation of Tobacco".
- : Bears Armed Mission was endorsed by The Allied States of Voltaic America.
- : Bears Armed Mission voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Order of the Grey Wardens".
- : Bears Armed Mission voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Assembly Central Medicinal Database Compact"".
- : Bears Armed Mission withdrew its endorsement from The Commonwealth of Comhar.
- : Bears Armed Mission was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Grellania, Gnejs, Parjea, The Silver Cities, Centuriana, Trive 38, Separatist Peoples, Grosseschnauzer, Comhar, Verwood Island Archipelago, Vexam, Slokais Islands, Terminus Thule, Svalbard and the Faroe Islands, and Voltaic America.