|Currency||Beagles Reborn Rupiah|
The Great Republic of Beagles Reborn is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Andrew Vincent with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 5.809 billion Rebornians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vincentium City. The average income tax rate is 76.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Beagles Rebornian economy, worth 909 trillion Beagles Reborn Rupiahs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 156,578 Beagles Reborn Rupiahs, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
It is typical to be greeted by a string of curse words in Beagles Rebornian restaurants, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, the libraries of Beagles Reborn are staffed by lone, lonely librarians, and playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beagles Reborn's national animal is the Beagles Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beagles Reborn was endorsed by The 🇫🇷 ℱℛᎯℕℂᎾ-ℐᏆᎯℒℐᎯℕ ℰℕᏆℰℕᏆℰ 🇮🇹 of The Most Freedom Ever.
- : Beagles Reborn voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederation of Corrupt Dictators".
- : Following new legislation in Beagles Reborn, playing an online nation simulation game legally obliges you to buy the creator's latest novel.
- : Following new legislation in Beagles Reborn, the libraries of Beagles Reborn are staffed by lone, lonely librarians.
- : Following new legislation in Beagles Reborn, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Following new legislation in Beagles Reborn, it is typical to be greeted by a string of curse words in Beagles Rebornian restaurants.
- : Beagles Reborn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes, Rudest Citizens, and Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Beagles Reborn, a death threat has replaced 'hello' as an official greeting in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Beagles Reborn, government officials are phoning up good-looking celebrities to say they want to breed with them.
- : Beagles Reborn endorsed The Holy Empire of Lunar Turf.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Territorio di Nessuno, Democritus, Siwale, Ethnon, Pallaith, Shin-Hachioji, El Fiji Grande, Aenglaland, Malphe, Wilkshire, Shadowrik, Corfad, Buckerino, Shibutani, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Dar es Saalam, New Pruessen, Yaorozu, Q w e r t y, Solcialist States, United Draconia, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Curtis Cosla, Holy Oranz, Koda-Land, West Coastal States, PlanetPunk, Albacria, The United States of Romania, Islamic Cali, Malta Comino Gozo, Pasargad, Yarecir, Aerovea, Sunto, Mzeusia, Sil Dorsett, The Iron Lions, Sundred, Ostrinios, The Pantheons, THX1138, Gorlan Ruins, The Rhein States, Freienland, Wineclaw, Zeternia, Lunar Turf, and The Most Freedom Ever.