The Most Serene Republic of BBoss is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, complete lack of prisons, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.246 billion BBossians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boss. The average income tax rate is 85.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient BBossian economy, worth 552 trillion dollas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 170,222 dollas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons, and internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered BBossian weed picker are way up. Crime is totally unknown. BBoss's national animal is the wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BBoss was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered BBossian weed picker are way up.
- : BBoss endorsed The Republic of Dantola.
- : BBoss voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Life-Ending Services".
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets.
- : BBoss endorsed The Holy Empire of Italien Rome.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery.
- : Following new legislation in BBoss, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Grand Abaco, Emaha, My Nation, Gufand, Sulivannia, Doctors Orvos, Literian, Archargentina, Tan Talaba, EileanDonan, Zedyeg, Artannia, Europan Union, Linkers Sha, Great Sothos, Moka Pamplemousses, Alternamerica, Parenlord, Shaizan, Amorosa-Coonarra Coasts, Westfallian States, Gullyslanarmaing, People of Nolan, Zuuri, Asianite, ZenPenguin, Kastagistan, Balkanturistan, Northern Celtic Regions, The Egalitarian Dominion of Yutes, MexUsCan, Obets, Veleburg, Champlaina, Gouverne, The Mikalan Empire, Dongerland, Catherful, Songateri, Kitsunistan, Shah Baorthylon, Theraia, Rosemeir, Minacary, Azmeland, Thaelle, Northern Teabag, Provence Town, Whestion, Da Netherlands, and 42 others.Narvatus, The Earths people, Nohol, Denolia, Allinburg, Negklarian Republic, Petrosiania, Great Polynesia, Unisburg, RayeStan, Laidir, YourOnlyOne, Jerthospi, Seprum, Isla Turquesa, Ceace, New Heights, Naralovian, Ascoobis, United Democratic Night State, Democratic Krais, Milkmanistan, Awhia, Atlantic Republic, Edstour Frons, Chinese USSR, Mally Piznoopia, Flutura, Zajier, Stravonia, Wefeichland, Aeonaea, Nangelia, Apatosaurus II, Snowlun, Waste land zero, Eldorda, Zarre, Zenfectsland, Sagrotan, The Free City of Night City, and Londoniopol.