The Republic of Bazlak is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Daniel with an iron fist, and notable for its feral children, avowedly heterosexual populace, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.319 billion Bazlakians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boze. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.6%.
The Bazlakian economy, worth 79.3 trillion Bolks a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 60,142 Bolks, with the richest citizens earning 7.8 times as much as the poorest.
Heroes long thought dead are promptly killed upon their return, international trade is a sticky issue, burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients, and sweet-toothed Bazlakians have been left penniless by the VAT on candy. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Bazlak's national animal is the Giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Danielism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bazlak was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Bazlak was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Bazlak was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greycastle.
- : Following new legislation in Bazlak, sweet-toothed Bazlakians have been left penniless by the VAT on candy.
- : Bazlak's influence in Europe rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bazlak was endorsed by The Tranquil Lands of Corsoaua.
- : Following new legislation in Bazlak, burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients.
- : Following new legislation in Bazlak, international trade is a sticky issue.
- : Following new legislation in Bazlak, heroes long thought dead are promptly killed upon their return.
- : Bazlak endorsed The United States of Rary.
Endorsements Received: 71 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Invernessia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Noristoniaka, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, New Eestiball, Bathera, Magyarostan, Meropis, Elisabethshagen, St Scarlett, Thracia and Crimea, The Seven Provinces, Kanokla, Nomaida, North of Americas, Irminsulia, Ausvelt, Thracia Republic, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Sloburg, Walfo, The Balkan Union state, Chioganah, Mynox, West Atone, Jim the Baptist, GanymedEuropa, Dark Matter, Apabeossie, Gliesetonia, Eppur, Zulrich, Nardin, Great Hanover, Someseni, Regnum Italiae, The Federal States of Ezasao, The New Nordic Union, Brakanistan, Imperium Anglorum, The Scandinavian Realm, Arbere, An Clar, Savinecross, Stromia, Trixeland, and 21 others.Alsted, Greater Icelandia, Belvanski, Panversia, Berlin and Hanover, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Rary, Kebabian States, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Christian Terra, Gorzi, Dunsteen, Dervenland, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Greycastle, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.