The Democratic Republic of Baycanistan is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Daniyal with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.124 billion Baycans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of İlisu. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 56.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Baycan economy, worth 964 trillion Puls a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 188,260 Puls, with the richest citizens earning 8.2 times as much as the poorest.
They say that Baycans made a dessert and called it peace, employees are told they can avoid traffic jams by starting work at 4 AM, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, and authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Baycanistan's national animal is the Ak Bars, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Sülh.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Baycanistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Baycanistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Baycanistan endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Baycanistan endorsed The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Baycanistan was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Baycanistan was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Following new legislation in Baycanistan, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets.
- : Following new legislation in Baycanistan, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Baycanistan, employees are told they can avoid traffic jams by starting work at 4 AM.
- : Following new legislation in Baycanistan, they say that Baycans made a dessert and called it peace.
Endorsements Received: 86 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, The New Nordic Union, The Seven Provinces, Irminsulia, Troltovia, Slavonia and Srijem, Thracia Republic, Ahma, Dark Matter, Yahlia, Quentenia, Wombelland, Slavorussia, An Clar, North of Americas, Alsted, Lexembourg, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Regnum Italiae, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Ostermarch, Rouvenor, Pilipinas and Malaya, The Mongol Plain, Feria-Alkaline, Super Happy Land, Einswenn, Bohomo, GanymedEuropa, The Champions League, Lovisa, Pazano, Germany Third Reich, Chioganah, Kaspinia, Purgatio, Dorpz, Death Bat, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Cytadela, Supcotia, Jim the Baptist, New Ylicia, Outer Sparta, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Beauprix, and 36 others.Estonesia, Kenmoria WA Mission, Socialist Balkans, Bahnhofstrasse, Apabeossie, Mantcor, Nardin, Imperium Anglorum, Nidowe, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Lumitauka, Soviet Taoistan, Gingera, Elisabethshagen, Stromia, Novo Portugal, Navence, Mallesia, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Belgique et France, Enway, Walfo, British Norklon, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, Lord Sapre, The Greater Eastern Republic, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Brakanistan, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Continental Social Democrats, and Riverpost.