The Thassalocracy of Bayanelokavi is a colossal, orderly nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, aversion to nipples, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 9.13 billion Bayanelokavians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Education also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Bayanelokavian economy, worth a remarkable 3,478 trillion Liters a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 380,980 Liters, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,289,423 per year while the poor average 83,188, a ratio of 15.5 to 1.
Many suspect the government "doth protest too much" with their curiously specific denials of conspiracy theories, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, it is said that a Bayanelokavian woman's work is never done, and the recently liberated free press cautiously uses compliment sandwiches to cushion its criticisms of Leader. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bayanelokavi's national animal is the Angler Fish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bayanelokavi published "Mathat Physiology" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Bayanelokavi published "Soduuin Physiology" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Bayanelokavi changed its national animal to "Angler Fish", its currency to "Liter", and its nation type to "Thassalocracy".
- : Bayanelokavi published "Kri Physiology" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Bayanelokavi published "The High King" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Bayanelokavi published "Noble Houses" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Bayanelokavi published "The Holy Technocracy of Duthorn" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Bayanelokavi published "The Scrapper's Coalition of Ranehaag" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Bayanelokavi published "The Ascended Monarchy of Vadrud" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Bayanelokavi published "The Grand Theocracy of Rymenth" (Bulletin: Policy).