The Constitutional Roman Empire of Bax-Landia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Ulysses Caesar with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, zero percent divorce rate, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 7.155 billion Romans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Rome. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Roman economy, worth a remarkable 1,905 trillion Denarius Aureuses a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 266,384 Denarius Aureuses, with the richest citizens earning 6.9 times as much as the poorest.
Ulysses Caesar has a wardrobe full of fake designer suits, the nation leads Osiris in per capita stalking, every day's an auto-de-fé day, and birth announcements often also serve as death announcements. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bax-Landia's national animal is the Pegasus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Roman Pantheon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bax-Landia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bax-Landia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bax-Landia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Bax-Landia, birth announcements often also serve as death announcements.
- : Bax-Landia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Bax-Landia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Bax-Landia was endorsed by The 🇫🇷 ℱℛᎯℕℂᎾ-ℐᏆᎯℒℐᎯℕ ℰℕᏆℰℕᏆℰ 🇮🇹 of The Most Freedom Ever.
- : Bax-Landia was endorsed by The Nation formally by the name of 9003.
- : Bax-Landia was endorsed by The Pacific States of Californian Redwood.
- : Bax-Landia was endorsed by The Tiranny of Korovan Isles.