The Dictatorship of Bawnnmore is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Dee with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 4.138 billion Bawnnmoreans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bawnzula. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Bawnnmorean economy, worth 666 trillion Quids a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Retail, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 161,039 Quids, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, and the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bawnnmore's national animal is the Zulubear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Robawn Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bawnnmore, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Following new legislation in Bawnnmore, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Bawnnmore, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise.
- : Following new legislation in Bawnnmore, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Bawnnmore was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Bawnnmore voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Bawnnmore voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Bawnnmore, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme.
- : Following new legislation in Bawnnmore, a violent scene on television results in mass mobilization of the National Guard.
- : Following new legislation in Bawnnmore, the government is expanding hungrily in its conquest of bread.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Salanernterthwazva, Runegeist, Gorzi, Tyranogorgon, Josephtan, Reatilber Soclistice, Carlusinia, VichyFrance, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Carter Land, Fredonion, Asterdel, Fliesa, Metania-Sol, The United Empire States, Heisenbee, Charcoaltropolis, Angea, Serbianistan, The UnitedStates of America, Valltoria, Of NUGE, Obliquity, Mjopolis, Ierna, ZOO288, Jatma, Corsoaua, HK416, Elmgard, Concol, Dasnar, Aurorean, Siokania, HELLLLL, Davnar, Wad Thelan Sysky 1, The Evile Empire, Bergonnia, Ascendancy of Heria, and Mazamason.