The Star Federation of Bavaratia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Galactic Council with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.473 billion Humans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seculiris. The average income tax rate is 80.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Bavaratian economy, worth 211 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 143,701 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades, all government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police, kids looking for shark teeth have become ancient history, and a convict's trip to prison can be longer than the sentence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bavaratia's national animal is the Sol, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secular-Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bavaratia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Armbruster.
- : Bavaratia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Bavaratia was endorsed by The Republic of Zelenskraine.
- : Bavaratia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Bavaratia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, a convict's trip to prison can be longer than the sentence.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, kids looking for shark teeth have become ancient history.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, all government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades.
- : Following new legislation in Bavaratia, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Elisabethshagen, The Federal States of Ezasao, Meropis, Eppur, Invernessia, Yahlia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, Kanokla, St Scarlett, Walfo, An Clar, Thracia and Crimea, Trixeland, Dark Matter, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, Gliesetonia, Imperium Anglorum, Apabeossie, Alsted, Regnum Italiae, Nardin, Zulrich, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Ottterland, Othenhiem, Sicheslav, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, Rary, Alpine Lands, Panversia, The New Nordic Union, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Someseni, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, United States of Russia1, and 16 others.Burvenchkaht, Dervenland, Falvaard, Weltbeherrschung, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Arsenial, Maritzal, The Asten Islands, Dauershire, United Chinese States, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Nea Europa, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Armbruster.