The Republic of Bavant is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by SeRHi0 with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, state-planned economy, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.09 billion Bavantians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Кельзбург. The average income tax rate is 71.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Bavantian economy, worth 149 trillion Bents a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 136,819 Bents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government is hungry to spread communism beyond the nation's borders, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Bavantian Liberator", nude art is becoming wildly popular, and the government has enacted freedom of information. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bavant's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Христианство.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bavant was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Bavant, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- : Following new legislation in Bavant, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Bavant, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Bavantian Liberator".
- : Following new legislation in Bavant, the government is hungry to spread communism beyond the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Bavant, international terrorists often get their weapons supply in Bavant.
- : Bavant was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments, Highest Poor Incomes, and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Bavant was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Following new legislation in Bavant, to 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase.
- : Following new legislation in Bavant, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Nova Babilonia, Eppur, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, St Scarlett, Lodhs beard, Thracia Republic, North of Americas, Eco-Paris Reformation, Invernessia, Walfo, Meropis, Elisabethshagen, An Clar, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Northern German Federation, Scytharum, Yahlia, Zulrich, Savinecross, Irminsulia, Ayslend, NorthPortugal, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, Soclania, New Eestiball, The Federal States of Ezasao, Thracia and Crimea, Apabeossie, Dark Matter, Imperium Anglorum, Trixeland, Gliesetonia, Alsted, Regnum Italiae, Nardin, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Othenhiem, Rary, Angion, Wombelland, United States of Russia1, Agausia, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Someseni, Dabarastan, and 12 others.Konewa, Heplon, Noristoniaka, Felhaven, Dervenland, Gorzi, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Leukante, Corsoaua, Germannyyy, Zelenskraine, and Gotho.