|Leader||President Silas Kelly|
The Commonwealth of Bauscland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Silas Kelly with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, complete absence of social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 15.368 billion Bauschmen enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, although Administration, Law & Order, and Defense are also considered important, while Social Policy and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Harlech. The average income tax rate is 2.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Bausch economy, worth a remarkable 3,447 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 224,304 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths, Bauscland is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and President Silas Kelly's former secretary was last sighted on her new yacht. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bauscland's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bauscland was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Chasia.
- : Bauscland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Bauscland's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Bauscland was endorsed by The Island Country of Eurania.
- : Bauscland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "GMO International Trade Accord"".
- : Following new legislation in Bauscland, President Silas Kelly's former secretary was last sighted on her new yacht.
- : Following new legislation in Bauscland, Bauscland is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Bauscland was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Bauscland, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths.
- : Bauscland endorsed The Dominion of Nhoor.