|Capital||Imperial Chisinau City|
The Shogunate of BasarabiaPamantRomanesc is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Shogun Radu with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 1.964 billion Daci Slobozis are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Chisinau City. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient BasarabiaPamantRomanescian economy, worth 245 trillion Shtutzes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 125,059 Shtutzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi, the government violently suppresses separatist movements, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, and the deaf are perplexed when the weather report tells them that the wind will be "bringing some rain along the Nazi ghosts". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BasarabiaPamantRomanesc's national animal is the Zimbrul Maiestuos, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BasarabiaPamantRomanesc was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in BasarabiaPamantRomanesc, the deaf are perplexed when the weather report tells them that the wind will be "bringing some rain along the Nazi ghosts".
- : Following new legislation in BasarabiaPamantRomanesc, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers.
- : Following new legislation in BasarabiaPamantRomanesc, the government violently suppresses separatist movements.
- : Following new legislation in BasarabiaPamantRomanesc, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
- : Following new legislation in BasarabiaPamantRomanesc, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Shogun Radu to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : BasarabiaPamantRomanesc was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : BasarabiaPamantRomanesc voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : BasarabiaPamantRomanesc endorsed The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : BasarabiaPamantRomanesc endorsed The Federal Republic of Russkaya Svoboda.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Agausia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, GanymedEuropa, Eco-Paris Reformation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Kanokla, Meropis, Invernessia, Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Berlin and Hanover, Rary, Armbruster, Eppur, The Champions League, Walfo, St Scarlett, Belvanski, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, Othenhiem, Irminsulia, Dark Matter, An Clar, New Eestiball, Wombelland, Vulxo, Panversia, Thracia and Crimea, Dervenland, Gliesetonia, Imperium Anglorum, Apabeossie, Someseni, Regnum Italiae, Nardin, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, The Italian Peninsulla, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, Hessinau, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Ausvelt, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, and 2 others.Russkaya Svoboda, and Gotho.