The Empire of Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.62 billion Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholasians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Petersburg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholasian economy, worth 231 trillion Rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 143,081 Rubles, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 762,115 per year while the poor average 14,142, a ratio of 53.9 to 1.
Theoretical science is only theoretical, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and all streets are privately owned toll roads. Crime is totally unknown. Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas's national animal is the Eurasian Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, all streets are privately owned toll roads.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, theoretical science is only theoretical.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, neighboring nations are tired of Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas's big fish stories.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, expensive lawyers are hired to defend citizens in court for public urination charges against their pets.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, charity workers dole out hardtack from behind designer sunglasses.
- : Following new legislation in Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Leader's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas endorsed The Federal Republic of Sasha Banks.
Endorsements Received: 222 » Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Volaworand, Amerion, Yaravia, Holy Free, Beblahbleblo, Holota, Arscanesia, New Sanet, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bawkie, Treir, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Drew Durrnil, Corgitopiaa, Westenhald, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Aidenfieeld, Anatasha, PenguinPies, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, America Gone Wrong, The Haughtherlands, Arvan Irawer, Kringalia, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Venezia Pacifica, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Drvonia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Banglazstrogaria, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, A Place Somewhere, Willing Mind, Erstavik, Ever Testing, Jehenna, Berusturg, Mavenu, and 172 others.Donat Invadia, Andinla, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Sedunn, Ipugao, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Ostavaria, The Solar System Scope, Nova Montron, Centristvill, The Two Jerseys, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Sanden, Bear Connors Paradiso, Darakin, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, Drystar, A leftover country, Abarri, Rectionk, Privatore, Avacquer, Kiasu-ism, Calistan, Doundaly, United States of Belvaria, Blondiesland, Cucutenium, Soem, GERMAN EMPIER, Aschenburg, Uvalor, New Qafedemar, Sozlanden, Karimata, North Kanuckistan, South Blossom, Havenfell, Bod Wareenaland, Oppalli, Jaznhujkel, New Anterea, Maeiland, Tyflugian, Blancemon, Confederacy of Kua Toine, Some Great Peope, Farelonia, Amistades, Grianal, Martiland, Society of Likeminded Individuals, The republic of Konsa, Southern Plumastang, Of the european socialist republics, Novarian Republic, Akimera, Pamela And Hepatitis, Saint Roberts, Center Lisle, Kalilola, Bharathvarsha, The Dalmaric Coast, Doriander, Zanforadon, Shoinkwishima, Saohoa, New Cons Ryaklant, Skaladoria, SIFB FEDERATION, Alienware Keyboards, Goom Bay, Imperium Sempiternum, Enplatia, Moreana, North Lunch, New Crownea, Curlyhoward, Gatalian, Albeville, North Pernambuco, Democratic Chanum Ter Heak, Great Lothian, Wildweststan, Makinius, Prairiegrass, Stephastan, Walloonia, Shintoese, Land of Mari, MLSWOOD, Centia Deran, Photoplier, The Woragopiria, Straknov, Wols Kooda, Tvania, Sautu, Malmsia, Nomayuki, New American Dictatorship, Steviland, Ancient Slobovia, Bonobiana, Hadrex, The Stolen Lands, Unojo, Immund, Gracca, Rad Asia, United States of Diplomatia, Noire Denholm, USNE2018, Kantamaria, RestartAll, Kremony, Kricivk, Marstella, Linguiniland, Jammlandia, Tyrantistica, Eddonia, Aurcania, FreeFishers, ARIAPOLIS01, Swabian Lands, Bistritza, Zamkadishi, Rolind, Gennaretia, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, LadyRebels, La Farlagio, Myhomecountry, Great Nikitika, Altnavia, Zakharta, Treena, Iniasa, Driodal, GachiBrother, Kole Uguna, Evinea, Dupanda, Taigama, Lile Ulie Islands, Livelia, Votheutan, Rhetiaa, Petea, Vardanfel, Eggraria, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Nouvel Empire, Sureiya, Winlah, Sapoe, Dakalian, Capitalfornia, Truskawkoland, Gra land, Waberth, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, MGBOH, and Sasha Banks.