The Constitutional Monarchy of Barkorth is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Kyle Katarn with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.058 billion Barkorthians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jacinto. The average income tax rate is 66.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Barkorthian economy, worth 71.6 trillion yen a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is 67,659 yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
When you fly on Air Barkorth you win a seat or you die, nobody knows why the caged dingo sings, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Kyle Katarn to meetings with foreign heads of state, and Kyle Katarn has just been declared ruler of Barkorth in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Barkorth's national animal is the dingo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Barkorth was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Barkorth endorsed The Mighty Foundation of Concrete Slab.
- : Barkorth was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Barkorth endorsed The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Barkorth was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Barkorth was reclassified from "Libertarian Police State" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Barkorth endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Ceutalia.
- : Barkorth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Barkorth was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Ceutalia.
- : Barkorth was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Tepertopia, Amerion, Concrete Slab, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Auphelia, Wehraboos, Qvait, Erinor, Merevane, New Briantown, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Aumeltopia, Volaworand, House Ahsanul, Midand, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Brunier, Doraya, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Jehenna, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Farengeto, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Eskvenn, West Pastafaria, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Shefino, Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Sandaoguo, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Imperial Frost Federation, and 24 others.Armonitopia, Holota, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Blondiesland, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ceutalia, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.