|Leader||Prime Minister Nyah Nasim|
The Democratic Republic of Bantuardhi is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Nyah Nasim with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.517 billion Bantu hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kimataifa. The average income tax rate is 53.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bantu economy, worth a remarkable 1,049 trillion Sarafus a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 139,583 Sarafus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Royalist is the most offensive slur in the Bantu language, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants, and devotion to God is only skin-deep. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bantuardhi's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bantuardhi's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bantuardhi's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bantuardhi's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bantuardhi's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bantuardhi was refounded in Balder.
- : Bantuardhi ceased to exist in The World League.
- : Bantuardhi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Bantuardhi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Bantuardhi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and the Top 10% for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Bantuardhi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.