|Faith||Puritan Church of Latter-Day Saints|
The Kingdom of Banija is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kabaka Mwanga with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 10.263 billion Banijans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Busukuma. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Banijan economy, worth 973 trillion Shillings a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 94,869 Shillings, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 323,813 per year while the poor average 20,452, a ratio of 15.8 to 1.
Women wearing male lounge-wear are quizzed for hours by mental health practitioners, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high, tourists call Banijan beach towns "the fine coastline", and the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Banija's national animal is the African Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Puritan Church of Latter-Day Saints.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Banija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Banija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Banija lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- : Banija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and Rudest Citizens.
- : Banija published "Political History Series Part 1- "The Lukiiko Says No; Sanyu Must Go"" (Factbook: Legislation).
- : Banija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Banija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Banija was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Banija was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Banija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.