The People's Republic of Bananaistan is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 20.038 billion Bananamen hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shrone. The average income tax rate is 86.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bananamen economy, worth a remarkable 2,083 trillion Pounds a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 103,989 Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and editorials that criticize the government are legally obligated to display the "pants on fire" warning. Crime is totally unknown. Bananaistan's national animal is the Ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bananaistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safety Regulations for Trade Route Canals".
- : Bananaistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Bananaistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : Bananaistan lost the endorsement of The Empire of Obvile Kiatopia.
- : Bananaistan endorsed The Grand Federation of Gallifrax.
- : Bananaistan lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Bananaistan was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Gallifrax.
- : Bananaistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : Bananaistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Corporal Punishment Ban".
- : Bananaistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
Endorsements Received: 55 » Ransium, Novian Republics, Ruinenlust, Canaltia, Eryndlynd, Ownzone, Love and Nature, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Feladria, Turbeaux, Caterasia, Window Land, Entitize, Reannia, Ironic Remarks, Cat-Herders United, Bregaria, Lura, Candlewhisper Archive, Verdant Haven, Ordand, Cheloboria, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Hyon Delta, Blon Gre, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Terrabod, Uan aa Boa, Doxstern, Ordealius, New Ladavia, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Pythaga, Bunkaiia, Sacara, and 5 others.Roless, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, and Gallifrax.