The Republic of Bam 30 is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 686 million Bam 30ians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 37.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Bam 30ian economy, worth 27.3 trillion rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 39,838 rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bam 30's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bam 30's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bam 30's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bam 30 relocated from Nomadic Cultures of Steppe to The Rejected Realms.
- : Bam 30 was ejected and banned from Nomadic Cultures of Steppe by The Community of Punhaehaslomnih.
- : Bam 30 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bam 30's influence in Nomadic Cultures of Steppe rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : Bam 30 relocated from Suspicious to Nomadic Cultures of Steppe.
- : Bam 30 was endorsed by The Republic of Allegheny 85.
- : Bam 30 was endorsed by The People's Republic of Cretanja Garrison.
- : Bam 30 was admitted to the World Assembly.