The Republic of Balto-League is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, democratic population of 652 million Leagueans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.8%.
The all-consuming Leaguean economy, worth 60.9 trillion euros a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Gambling. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 93,357 euros, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Balto-League City generates millions of views, the nation doesn't need to go to war in order to acquire new territory, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, and the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects. Crime is relatively low. Balto-League's national animal is the crow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Balto-League was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Balto-League was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Balto-League was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Balto-League was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Balto-League lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Balto-League was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Balto-League endorsed The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Balto-League endorsed The Republic of Rijland.
- : Balto-League was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Balto-League was endorsed by The Republic of Rijland.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Troltovia, Northern German Federation, Imperium Anglorum, Elisabethshagen, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Nardin, Alsted, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Nevelja, Slavorussia, GanymedEuropa, The Champions League, The New Nordic Union, The Kingdom of Denmark, Stromia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Free Furentenia, Pydrus, WaffleEmpire, Permorania, Supcotia, The Seven Provinces, Estonesia, An Clar, Bahnhofstrasse, Aura Banitia, Old Katy, Shagolaa, Viciebskaja, Lumitauka, Mantcor, Gingera, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Fearann nan Albannaich, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, Greate San Marino, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Enway, and 14 others.Lord Sapre, Preusses, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Monte Naranja, Apabeossie, Einswenn, Feria-Alkaline, Brakanistan, Rijland, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, and Continental Social Democrats.