The Queen's State of Balochin is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its fear of technology, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The cynical, devout population of 6.558 billion Balochinians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 64.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Balochinian economy, worth 196 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 29,905 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens frequently whisper of the Internet as 'the domain of the devil', euthanasia is illegal, the police force is on a recruitment drive, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Balochin's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Balochin proposed constructing embassies between Balochistan and Tyre.
- : Balochin proposed constructing embassies between Balochistan and Radiant Magic Stars.
- : Balochin lodged a message on the Balochistan Regional Message Board.
- : Balochin updated the World Factbook entry in Balochistan.
- : Balochin proposed constructing embassies between Balochistan and Boblandla.
- : Balochin agreed to construct embassies between Balochistan and The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- : Balochin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Balochin agreed to construct embassies between Balochistan and Bonaventure.
- : Balochin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Balochin's influence in Balochistan rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".