The Most Serene Republic of Balkvla Islands is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, national health service, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.587 billion Balkvla Islandsians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nimbasa City. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Balkvla Islandsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,101 trillion hitoes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 128,251 hitoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, truck drivers turn their engines off and coast whenever they're going downhill, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, and the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Balkvla Islands's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Balkvla Islands endorsed The Federation of Technocratic Terra.
- : Balkvla Islands was endorsed by The Federation of Technocratic Terra.
- : Balkvla Islands endorsed The Neo-Slavic Federation of Zeneslav.
- : Balkvla Islands was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Balkvla Islands was endorsed by The Neo-Slavic Federation of Zeneslav.
- : Balkvla Islands endorsed The Center-Left Nation of Ayeinc.
- : Balkvla Islands endorsed The The the of the of the of of of Zentata.
- : Balkvla Islands was endorsed by The Quarantined Queen of Sho.
- : Balkvla Islands was endorsed by The Center-Left Nation of Ayeinc.
- : Balkvla Islands was endorsed by The The the of the of the of of of Zentata.