|Leader||Council of Balsans|
|Faith||Believe what you want fam|
The Republic of Balasanya is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Council of Balsans with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.308 billion Balasanyans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Balasar City. The average income tax rate is 45.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Balasanyan economy, worth 116 trillion balsans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 89,413 balsans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
From the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Balasanya, rumour has it Council of Balsans needs a calculator to multiply ten by ten, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, and murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Balasanya's national animal is the bluebird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Believe what you want fam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Balasanya was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Qiaoland.
- : Following new legislation in Balasanya, murderers with law degrees can be seen swinging the gavel in courts.
- : Following new legislation in Balasanya, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Balasanya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Cormactopia Prime".
- : Balasanya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Disease Naming Compact"".
- : Balasanya's influence in Grace of Gaia fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Balasanya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Balasanya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Balasanya, rumour has it Council of Balsans needs a calculator to multiply ten by ten.
- : Following new legislation in Balasanya, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Balasanya.
Endorsements Received: 21 » D V, Limfjordia, Rangers of the Grey, Arudis, Club Lux, Moon Frost, Renaria-, Bunkaiia, The Eternal Redoubt, The European Emmirates, Rosegrass, Foxen N, Elek-Sealby, Hypercapital, Dus Pigh, Fer Chir, Jehtria, Synnes Hanyia, Zhaoze, Thavnair, and Qiaoland.