The Community of Bakuninists is a huge, genial nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 520 million Bakuninistsians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 56.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Bakuninistsian economy, worth 31.9 trillion social credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 61,303 social credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms, there is no other place with more lab coats per square mile than former houses of worship, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, and bike rage is all the rage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bakuninists's national animal is the Smokey cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bakuninists was endorsed by The Athenian Republic of Free Atlantis.
- : Bakuninists was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Transbiansylvania.
- : Bakuninists was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Bakuninists was endorsed by The People's Republic of Ubertas.
- : Bakuninists was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Bakuninists voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Following new legislation in Bakuninists, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Bakuninists, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- : Bakuninists was endorsed by The WA Colony of Tiger Shark Island.
- : Bakuninists's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
Endorsements Received: 15 » Shamian, Trabardia, Marxmeans, Sodoran Alesia, Kethania, Jacarta, Aegean Macedonia, Soviet Felines, Uinted Communist of Africa, United States of Stalinia, Sevinland, Tiger Shark Island, Ubertas, Transbiansylvania, and Free Atlantis.