|Faith||The Way of the Prophets|
The Colony of Bajor Nine is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Kai Bareil with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.472 billion Bajorans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ashallah. The average income tax rate is 35.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bajoran economy, worth 127 trillion litas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,779 litas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were, foreign leaders are advising that Kai Bareil's letters must have gotten lost in the mail, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, and mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism. Crime is totally unknown. Bajor Nine's national animal is the palukoo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Way of the Prophets.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, mandatory state-funded classes teach Libertarianism.
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- : Bajor Nine was endorsed by The Republic of Antiyard.
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, foreign leaders are advising that Kai Bareil's letters must have gotten lost in the mail.
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were.
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Ashallah.
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Bajor Nine, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
Endorsements Received: 201 » Lulubellia, Aerilia, The Rhein States, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Aenglaland, Corfad, Harjad, Q w e r t y, Siwale, Holy Marcus Empire, Ayuzhhhhh, The Erie Doctrine, Parpyduckland, Kranostav, Ellbonnia, New Lakemba, Nordic-British Union, Pasargad, Federation Terra Australis, Loutsland, Guer Aike, Napnomadia, Koda-Land, Dar es Saalam, Kwaj, Dreadton, Imperial Pieserged, Bankowiata, Yaorozu, Shibutani, Hardscrabble, Pazair, Former English Colony, Ozstan, Kastonvia, Pallaith, Wilkshire, Hellsinky, Empy, Dakota Territories, Just Vibin, Yellops, Xagill, Sojenre, Unshleepd, Bongo Mountain, XD 2, and 151 others.Wisconsota, ForestMythal, Altivia, DarThvadrville, Card Kingdom, Amestris-Britannia, Frances Francis the First of France, Khoik, North Bratislava, Votak Matim, Tyirza, Tachycardia, Pinguioris, Seanat, Sikol, Steampunk Ariel, KAP03land, Bornodia, 01010011 01101011 01111001 01101110 0110, Artelesia, Cobolica, Ohiyo, United Soviet State of North Amerika, Regallio, Sil Dorsett, 1 very fast endotarter, Maott, Liberum Hibernia, Morachia, Liminyj, Xentherida, Vincone Cae, Landraya, Tibus Heth, Valentine Z, Kandorith, The Arverni Lands, Oannia, Blyskalia, Waystar Fujiwara International, Laudesia, Gragadoia, -Azteca Mexico, Unsophisticate, Advancia-Sizzletown, Immanuelia, Gorundu, Ice and Tinian, Capablanca, GPT-3, Fanthonia, Merconitonitopia, Bagojo, Yinzhaohan3, Sinelona, Inspiratus, Hozhor, Flurbleland, ChristianVille of the USA, Myrenia, Hops and Malt, Aryan Homeland, Buckerino, Hulldom, Westphalie, Constantinolia, Loli County, Hoppem, Ardonii, Ahssn, Itsark, Leo Islands, Zaldir, United Kahndaq, Simone Republic, Nifaria, Hippogriffia, Gurou, Varisland, PotatoFarmers, SORT, Wineclaw, Filibustra, Of Emptiness, Omicron Persei V111, Napnap, La F, New Trisone, North Vengiria, Amerislovakia, Erisgauq, ISOP, Travislavania, Galbadiana, Intion North, Orado, Plangainer, Jupi Utopia, Valiacorkit, United States of Dictators, Libertarianists States, Dinoium, Sannius, Clan Spaniel, Prevaland, Selfgradatude, Rainengrad, The Zheng Dynasty, Heilhum Imperius, Bardopia, Tape, Artoriticitys, Omnistria, Kormisia, Nothing Of Value, Sakupolis, Unitarian Universalism, Britle, Pinky Queen, Banaus, Piura, Zyvetskistaahn, Testnation223, Scroplia, Dai Nippon Teikaku, Perikuresu, Communist Beijing Must be China, Miyasaka, Praestania, Left Knees, Surb Clant, Smib, Diodone, Sechiole, Ishtimbine, Berke Khan, Etaima, Soviet Terran, Choi Aeguka, Sea Star Islands, Yamantau, Hopenadya, Alfenheim, Orhtezia, Twinbrook, Aekp, Meadowfields, Lumnoscherya, Yokciq Empire, Misthas, and Antiyard.