|Leader||the Chair of the People's Council|
The Democratic Republic of Baiynistan is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Chair of the People's Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, devotion to social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 11.085 billion Baiyns hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hitchensgrad. The average income tax rate is 76.2%.
The thriving Baiynish economy, worth a remarkable 1,416 trillion Mekhs a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 127,829 Mekhs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, and television executives are interested in turning The Chair of the People's Council's zany home life into a sitcom. Crime is totally unknown. Baiynistan's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Baiynistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Baiynistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Baiynistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Baiynistan's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Baiynistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Baiynistan altered its national flag.
- : Baiynistan was refounded in Osiris.
- : Baiynistan ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Baiynistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Baiynistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.