The Snowy Village of Baile an Tuaiscirt is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and exploding hoverboards. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 3.51 billion Cairde have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Spéir. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 33.6%.
The very strong Cairdiúil economy, worth 204 trillion choróin báns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 58,242 choróin báns, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide, prosecutors routinely call transplant doctors as 'expert witnesses' in burglary cases, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, and an underground group of geologists hides new discoveries to protect them from being destroyed in the name of safety. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Baile an Tuaiscirt's national animal is the gcáithnínísneachta, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt's influence in Terra leon rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt resigned as Detag of Terra leon.
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt withdrew a request for embassies between Terra leon and Plum Island.
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt aborted construction of embassies between Terra leon and Region with the word Tractor in it.
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt updated the World Factbook entry in Terra leon.
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt appointed Baile an Tuaiscirt as Detag with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Terra leon.
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt banned The Republic of Wascoitan 122 from Terra leon.
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt became WA Delegate of Terra leon.
- : Baile an Tuaiscirt's influence in Terra leon rose from "Zero" to "Page".