The Federal Republic of Bago Gallera is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 1.712 billion Bago Gallerans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 12.2%.
The Bago Galleran economy, worth 92.9 trillion florins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 54,290 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Bago Gallera's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bago Gallera's influence in Nihon rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Bago Gallera's influence in Nihon rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Bago Gallera's influence in Nihon rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bago Gallera's influence in Nihon rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Bago Gallera altered its national flag.
- : Bago Gallera applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Bago Gallera relocated from Lazarus to Nihon.
- : Bago Gallera was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Bago Gallera ceased to exist in Nihon.
- : Bago Gallera relocated from The Lions World to Nihon.