The Sultanate of Bagger 015 is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed population of 453 million Bagger 015ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 33.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Bagger 015ian economy, worth 24.8 trillion Latinums a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Tourism, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 54,707 Latinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
There are traffic jams at sea as diligent customs officers check every part of every ship, confused drunks wake up to irate drill sergeants whipping them into shape, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, and the country has unplugged its internet connection to prevent subversive content. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bagger 015's national animal is the Scorpion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bagger 015's influence in Tallis alternate futures fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Bagger 015's influence in Tallis alternate futures fell from "Hermit" to "Vassal".
- : Bagger 015's influence in Tallis alternate futures rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Bagger 015 relocated from The Rejected Realms to Tallis alternate futures.
- : Bagger 015's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bagger 015's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bagger 015's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bagger 015 relocated from Grand kingdom free region to The Rejected Realms.
- : Bagger 015 was ejected and banned from Grand kingdom free region by The Republic of Circle In The Sand.
- : Bagger 015 resigned from the World Assembly.