|Leader||Alupp Doya Saoirse|
|Faith||Blood of Vol|
The United Communities of BadRNG is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Alupp Doya Saoirse with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, soft-spoken computers, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.445 billion Badians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yanyan. The average income tax rate is 83.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient BadRNGian economy, worth 213 trillion Rupees a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 147,822 Rupees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Endangered species face obesity instead of extinction, bike rage is all the rage, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and children have nightmares about the eerie red glow and constant whirring of newly-installed machines. Crime is totally unknown. BadRNG's national animal is the Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Blood of Vol.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, children have nightmares about the eerie red glow and constant whirring of newly-installed machines.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, endangered species face obesity instead of extinction.
- : Following new legislation in BadRNG, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : BadRNG voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : BadRNG was endorsed by The Republic of Chesstitans.
- : BadRNG endorsed The Republic of Chesstitans.
- : BadRNG endorsed The Ship Fleet of Loreintor.
- : BadRNG was endorsed by The Ship Fleet of Loreintor.
Endorsements Received: 70 » VW53Aland, New Leganes, Preat, Romanoddle Republic, Albrook, Dragons Blood, Aivintis, East Malaysia, Fellon, Mardom, A mean old man, Layngderfleethe, Evrigenis, Empire of Dabiristan, Axdel, Exitos, Kangarawa, Auslivia, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Distro-Spartica, Stellar Colonies, Marrabuk, Canadian Technocrats, Freedomindia, Unger under over, Rikos Isles, Republic of Berzerkistan, Xogunato Tokugawa, Eagas, Lundenia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Slys Paws, Barfleur, Goodnamesarerare, Elejamie, Jankono, Enlil, Brotherland, Bogliqia, Kingdom of Hapsteld, Kaigi, Agave, Noreds Thereneuthene, Sandboxford, Nevertopia, Cacnesia, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, The Marlands, Indamish, and 20 others.BearStackof2015, Labavaria, Merlovich, Wiranath, Chalan, Nociav, FREEHELL, Frankinstan, Yomgo, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Isole Ionie, Modra, Land of Corporations, Sarikaya Komzin, Piggy Piggy The Piggy, Zohaib, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, New Sandsnionion, Loreintor, and Chesstitans.