The Commonwealth of Bad Witch 8 is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its suspicion of poets. The hard-working population of 1.331 billion Bad Witch 8ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 30.7%.
The Bad Witch 8ian economy, worth 45.3 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 34,018 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Cowboys often wear wolfskin jackets to the saloon, treason is relative, tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers, and Bad Witch 8 has designated Bad Witch 8 City as its capital city. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bad Witch 8's national animal is the Vulture.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bad Witch 8's influence in Birb rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bad Witch 8 was banned from The YoungWorld by The Magnificent Colour Display of Corinthes Phoenix.
- : Bad Witch 8's influence in Birb rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bad Witch 8's influence in Birb rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bad Witch 8's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bad Witch 8 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Bad Witch 8 relocated from The YoungWorld to Birb.
- : The Republic of Allegheny 28 dismissed Bad Witch 8 as NP@ of The Holy Federation of Dunkeld.
- : Bad Witch 8 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bad Witch 8's influence in The YoungWorld rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".