The Democratic Republic of Bad Witch 14 is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 1.345 billion Bad Witch 14ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 22.0%.
The Bad Witch 14ian economy, worth 58.1 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 43,161 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, and a National Academy regulates grammar and usage. Crime is moderate. Bad Witch 14's national animal is the Vulture, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 90 dismissed Bad Witch 14 as npa of The region of car lovers.
- : Bad Witch 14's influence in Birb rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bad Witch 14's influence in Birb rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bad Witch 14's influence in Birb rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bad Witch 14's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bad Witch 14 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Bad Witch 14 relocated from The region of car lovers to Birb.
- : Bad Witch 14 established the regional flag of The region of car lovers.
- : Bad Witch 14 updated the World Factbook entry in The region of car lovers.
- : The Republic of Lament dismissed Bad Witch 14 as a of Dyzia.