|Faith||a major religion|
The Wine and Revelry of Bacchus is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its burgeoning Satyr population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 12.33 billion Bacchusians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bacchus City. The average income tax rate is 42.6%.
The strong Bacchusian economy, worth 447 trillion Grapes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 36,323 Grapes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Punitive tariffs protect local industry, a major religion has been named as Bacchus's national religion, Bacchus has designated Bacchus City as its capital city, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Bacchus in an international press conference. Crime is moderate. Bacchus's national animal is the Satyr, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bacchus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Bacchus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Bacchus resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bacchus was endorsed by The Contents of Pg15.
- : Bacchus was endorsed by The Trailer of Pimlico Tractor Girl.
- : Bacchus was endorsed by The Contents of Pg39.
- : Bacchus was endorsed by The Spectre of October Revolution.
- : Bacchus was endorsed by The Republic of Cornered.
- : Bacchus was endorsed by The Contents of Pg96.
- : Bacchus was endorsed by Acqui division.