|Capital||The ruins of Yokrasta|
|Leader||The Soulless Hivemind|
The Soulless Horde of Azcoristan is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by The Soulless Hivemind with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, pith helmet sales, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 3.279 billion soulless servants are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Education also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The ruins of Yokrasta. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 60.7%.
The frighteningly efficient soulless economy, worth 604 trillion living souls a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 184,444 living souls, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 774,435 per year while the poor average 28,548, a ratio of 27.1 to 1.
School children declare that teachers "may confiscate our toys but they can never take our FREEDOM", teens reminisce about when birthdays weren't celebrated with a cool glass of cabbage juice and a slice of corn-cream topped millet cake, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, and children playing with walkie-talkies are told to 'get a job'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Azcoristan's national animal is the wraith, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Thanotism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Azcoristan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Azcoristan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Azcoristan's influence in Sonindia rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Azcoristan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Azcoristan relocated from The First International Workers Congress to Sonindia.
- : Azcoristan's influence in The First International Workers Congress rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Azcoristan relocated from Sonindia to The First International Workers Congress.
- : Azcoristan was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Azcoristan applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Azcoristan's influence in Sonindia fell from "Squire" to "Page".