|Leader||Chairman Lmao Tse-tung|
The Interstellar Imperialists of Ayylienz is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chairman Lmao Tse-tung with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.25 billion Ayyliens are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of AYYLMAO. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Ayylien economy, worth 197 trillion buckenschmucks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 158,303 buckenschmucks, with the richest citizens earning 9.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years, Chairman Lmao Tse-tung has returned as a hero from a brutal campaign to conquer the local beach, and preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime. Crime is totally unknown. Ayylienz's national animal is the thing, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ayylienz was endorsed by The Federal Republic of The Gamer Party.
- : Ayylienz was endorsed by The I'm flippin' great of The South Falls.
- : Ayylienz was endorsed by The Republic of Yaris.
- : Following new legislation in Ayylienz, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Following new legislation in Ayylienz, Chairman Lmao Tse-tung has returned as a hero from a brutal campaign to conquer the local beach.
- : Following new legislation in Ayylienz, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years.
- : Ayylienz was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Ayylienz, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Following new legislation in Ayylienz, road rage is rarer but more terminal now that many people drive fully-operational battle tanks to work.
- : Following new legislation in Ayylienz, foreign spirits are hard to find due to an abundance of "Cletus and Jim Bob's Homemade Ayylien Moonshine".
Endorsements Received: 85 » Aerilia, Siwale, Ka Ching, Mzeusia, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Gladio II, LaKronia, Universal State Formula, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Pallaith, Phoronu, Puczovska, Freienland, Atain, Great Bights Mum, Kwaj, Frances Francis the First of France, Bharathvarsh, Wesley Republic, Wineclaw, Thenaca, Zedeya, Pakistan 001, Canada GR, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Alsatian Island, Bayern-Straubing, Agrauron, Benolia, Lungha, Nueava Libertalia, Morlanka, Pandessiand, Yukkira, Sunto, ThE eNd oF eE, Midds Conia, Holy Oranz, Territorio di Nessuno, Albacria, PlanetPunk, Unimaginable Doom, Selfgradatude, Mordant99, Diodone, Omicron Persei V111, Buckerino, Abunenin, and 35 others.Shadowrik, East Supple Lund, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Crazy Kongo, Dopeland420, Ozstan, The Sieg Empire, The Windmilluminati, Republican Pacific Islands, SillyString, Shibutani, Arimbia, Kingdom of Space, Malta Comino Gozo, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Ktyria, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Q w e r t y, Sallanas, Yukti, Guslantis, Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles, Xystopia, Triekru, General COE, Underground Techno, Sil Dorsett, YiffLand, Nesseus, Riverwinde, Californian Redwood, Yaris, The South Falls, and The Gamer Party.