|Leader||President Lmao Si-dung|
The 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘆 of Ayylienz is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Lmao Si-dung with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 2.674 billion Ayyliens live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of West Sus. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Ayylien economy, worth 576 trillion buckenschmucks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 215,504 buckenschmucks, with the richest citizens earning 6.9 times as much as the poorest.
Good-looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals, sentient AIs face their watery graves with a fixed smile, auditors are gutting every governmental department, and prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Ayylienz's national animal is the watshamakalit, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ayylienz's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ayylienz was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Ayylienz's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ayylienz's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ayylienz was refounded in Balder.
- : Ayylienz ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Ayylienz was endorsed by The Dying from Zombies of Praeceps.
- : Ayylienz was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Serdey Islands.
- : Ayylienz was endorsed by The United Socialist States of New Yorkists of Brooklyn.
- : Ayylienz was endorsed by The Republic of Spartoptia.