|Leader||His Regal Gnomeness|
The Rogue Nation of Ayedyistan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by His Regal Gnomeness with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 4.076 billion Ayedyistanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 82.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ayedyistanian economy, worth 442 trillion Foscas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, highly specialized black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 108,504 Foscas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Schoolchildren are arrested for possessing sidewalk chalk without a permit, CEOs are forced to cut coupons during important conference calls to make ends meet, workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ayedyistan's national animal is the Monty, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ayedyistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 10% for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Ayedyistan, lending firms are subject to strict government regulations.
- : Following new legislation in Ayedyistan, workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning.
- : Following new legislation in Ayedyistan, CEOs are forced to cut coupons during important conference calls to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Ayedyistan, schoolchildren are arrested for possessing sidewalk chalk without a permit.
- : Following new legislation in Ayedyistan, senior executives have become freelance basket-weavers in search of less stress and better work-life balance.
- : Ayedyistan was endorsed by The Free Land of Joaquin El Chapo Guzman.
- : Ayedyistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Harjad.
- : Ayedyistan was endorsed by The Republic of Maj Tonia Godgueeber.
- : Ayedyistan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Yarecir.
Endorsements Received: 166 » Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Bayern-Straubing, Holy Oranz, Sunto, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Shadowrik, Guslantis, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Avalon, Xentherida, Novare Res, SillyString, Gorinchem and Hoog-Hoornaar, Ceretis, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Frances Francis the First of France, Republic of Dixie, American MapleStory, Wineclaw, Siwale, Halcon siveriano, Apetopia, Malta Comino Gozo, Alice Gardens, Omicron Persei V111, Southern Stroraia, Crodaria, Pallaith, Tharissus, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Vinantis, Amerian States, General COE, Friently, Necromonia, Shin-Hachioji, Ainsworth, Merconitonitopia, Diodone, McMasterdonia, Prevaland, New Chilokver, Kelvaros Prime, Buckerino, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, and 116 others.The Iron Lions, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Territorio di Nessuno, Oroam, Tredano, New Rivia, Ice and Tinian, The The Bierands, Beodarasc, Corfad, Ribbleton, Unsophisticate, Panama Coalition, Weehay, Aroa, Dreylus, The Syca, Plumas, Wodan, Fengate, Palisede, Destroedor, Victoriaans Nederlands, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Malvad, NatsukiLand, ABC, Ozstan, Avornica, Xagill, Eglise Sainte Eve, A Terribly Charismatic Duck, Puczovska, The Mazur Empire, Maott, Triekru, Atain, Guyomartand, Phoronu, Mordant99, Albacria, The Windmilluminati, Q w e r t y, Shibutani, Ka Ching, Californian Redwood, The Gamer Party, THX1138, Constantinolia, New Trisone, Imperial Higerker Rus, Former English Colony, Yukti, Koda-Land, New Seaview Cove, Bearical, Kylesburgh, Pizza Squared, Highton Islands, Mazeoftime, Lower Nubia, Snoodum, Avemterra, Empy, Anarchy for people, Racoda, Eravonia, Veskaleine, Whereisthatistan, United Draconia, Walist, Sacrento, The Mace Kingdom, Suicidistan, Sanjurika, Zeternia, Dooh Mayne, Ethnon, Sundred, Hyperbanus, Liberentis, SORT, Misuvelia, Dovena, Sahriastan, Quranite, CedieRKing, The United States of Romania, Alsace and Lorraine United, Waterma, Gooboistkoyt, East Darlown Zamatraporia, Vsyerossiya, Rochester Black, PR Van Diemens Land, Aenglaland, Ayylienz, I am the one who knocks, El Fiji Grande, Arstungry, Bharathvarsh, Shaun, Repsia, Daukas, Dar es Saalam, Boukouras, Abject Ludicrosity, Solcialist States, Democritus, Wilkshire, Yarecir, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, and Joaquin El Chapo Guzman.