The Communist Empire of Avios is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Honorable Chairman with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and avant-garde cinema. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 24.519 billion Avioans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Avios City. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Aviosian economy, worth a remarkable 4,598 trillion Gelds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 187,542 Gelds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sections of the police receive paramilitary training, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, and children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Avios's national animal is the White Pelican, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Avios, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Following new legislation in Avios, many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses.
- : Following new legislation in Avios, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Avios, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Avios was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Rhaeossau.
- : Avios was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Avios endorsed The Dictatorship of DonaldTrump784391.
- : Avios endorsed The Psychotic Dictatorship of United Soviet States of Vincent.
- : Following new legislation in Avios, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
- : Following new legislation in Avios, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Westnesia, Workers Borealia, Theophilon, Anarhic Morrowind, Rulcianada, Kerethia, Amanor, The Rising Stars, Dindrenzi, The Lotus Land, Novopangaea, Southern Portland, Atheeria, Al Qahhara, Illeron, Peoples Republic of Makostan, New Bravo, Aspandastan, Kethania, Artlagia, Glorystan, Krenkoria, Sevinland, Almanastan, United Nations of Earth Federation, The Loonation, Catalhoyuuk, Linnaeya, Vinnistan, Kdogistan, Birkenia, Worker and Kolkhoz, New Trotskyist Union, YugoslavUnion, Creeporistan, Herten, Tomadia, Blaist Blaland, Free Socialistic States, Dimgrad, Stalin Lands, United Socialist Ecuador, Uinted Communist of Africa, Stalinist North Amerika, MorganFreemanKarlMarxLand, Socialist Republic of Gembos, Corlino, The Lance, Rotputinoj, Socialist State United Kingdom, and 8 others.Kaloge, Strczya, The Democratic Atlantian People, Shadowlands Horde, Torrellas, United Soviet States of Vincent, DonaldTrump784391, and Rhaeossau.