|Faith||Cult of the Ancestors|
The Federal Republic of Avalith is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Rudolf Roux with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-working population of 2.133 billion Avalithians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vilsenfed. The average income tax rate is 52.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Avalithian economy, worth 173 trillion Dinars a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is 81,418 Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice, turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius', government agents scour baking periodicals for subversive recipes, and teenagers are making eye contact with each other for the first time in years. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Avalith's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of the Ancestors.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Avalith was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Avalith was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Avalith was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Avalith was endorsed by The Holy Dolorian Imperium of The Traditional States.
- : Following new legislation in Avalith, teenagers are making eye contact with each other for the first time in years.
- : Following new legislation in Avalith, government agents scour baking periodicals for subversive recipes.
- : Avalith endorsed The Like of Dependants.
- : Avalith endorsed The Kingdom of Saxoslavia.
- : Avalith was endorsed by The Kingdom of Saxoslavia.
- : Avalith was endorsed by The Like of Dependants.
Endorsements Received: 20 » God-King Rorschach, The Federal Government of Iowa, The Ghost Dragons, The United Australian States, Aryus Millitary Junta, Gebeta, Lazy valley, Lanurstia, Upper Ontario and Hudson Bay, Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington, Dratrium, Old Ravenwood, United Republic Empire, Gernaet, Bulllgaria, The Bare-Eyed, South Bengal, Illiricium, Dependants, and Saxoslavia.