The Restored Armed Republic of Auze is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by autz with an even hand, and notable for its digital currency, avant-garde cinema, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 9.279 billion Auzeans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Auze City. The average income tax rate is 92.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Auzean economy, worth a remarkable 1,075 trillion aus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 115,934 aus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise, diplomats are always trying to convince other nations to adopt l33t speak, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, and the army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Auze's national animal is the Auzean python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mormonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Auze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Auze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Auze was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of MacGillOnia.
- : Auze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Auze endorsed The People's Commune of Helvurium.
- : Auze voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Desalination".
- : Auze was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Auze was endorsed by The Republic of Courelli.
- : Auze was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Auze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Proper Hygiene For Medical Instruments".