The People's Armed Republic of Auze is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by autz with an even hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, state-planned economy, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6.794 billion Auzeans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Auze City. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Auzean economy, worth 772 trillion aus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 113,736 aus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Electricians spend more time in school than doctors, snap elections are called whenever there's a chance to increase Autz's majority, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy, and insolent whistleblowers receive their just desserts on deserted isles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Auze's national animal is the Auzean python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mormonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Auze, insolent whistleblowers receive their just desserts on deserted isles.
- : Following new legislation in Auze, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
- : Following new legislation in Auze, snap elections are called whenever there's a chance to increase Autz's majority.
- : Auze was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Auze was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and the Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry and Most Stationary.
- : Auze's influence in Social Liberal Union fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Auze's influence in Social Liberal Union rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Auze was endorsed by The United Island Republics of Hirematia.
- : Auze was endorsed by The Kingdom of Chameliya.
- : Auze was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
Endorsements Received: 15 » Freeland Newworldia, Anaaxes, Mare Nectaris, Harndon, Greater Egristan, Mikhailgrad, Cockosonne, East Fredonia, Stone Glass, Brys questions, Typica, North American Republics, Reyo, Eriadni, and Chameliya.