The Restored Armed Republic of AuZe is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by outz with a fair hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 11.362 billion AuZeans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Auze City. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient AuZean economy, worth a remarkable 1,293 trillion aus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 113,816 aus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Internet moderators work overtime to remove memes comparing outz to cartoon bears, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines, troublemakers just happen to be reassigned to distant mining operations, and foreign envoys that want to visit AuZe now have to navigate real minefields in addition to the political ones. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. AuZe's national animal is the Auzean python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : AuZe resigned from the World Assembly.
- : AuZe changed its national name to "AuZe".
- : AuZe was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : AuZe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : AuZe was endorsed by The I'm an issue writer now of Lansaka.
- : AuZe was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : AuZe was endorsed by The Anime Zombie Utopia of Anarchisticstan.
- : AuZe's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : AuZe was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : AuZe was endorsed by The Prettiest Nation in TRR of Miss Hungary.