The Queendom of Autumn Reign is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its disturbing lack of elderly people, ban on automobiles, and frequent executions. The cynical, devout population of 495 million Autumn Apostles are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ebontree Rootkhairn. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Autumnal economy, worth 6.53 trillion Denblooms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 13,193 Denblooms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Red rinses are frequently applied to grey hair, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Ebontree Rootkhairn, new legislators take a week-long class entitled "Keeping Your Job: How to Avoid Offending Leader", and it takes all playtime for children to locate their friends among two hundred identical heads. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Autumn Reign's national animal is the Moth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Autumn Reign was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and Most Extreme.
- : Autumn Reign changed its national capital to "Ebontree Rootkhairn".
- : Following new legislation in Autumn Reign, it takes all playtime for children to locate their friends among two hundred identical heads.
- : Following new legislation in Autumn Reign, new legislators take a week-long class entitled "Keeping Your Job: How to Avoid Offending Leader".
- : Following new legislation in Autumn Reign, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Ebontree Rootkhairn.
- : Autumn Reign lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Persi.
- : Autumn Reign's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Autumn Reign was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Autumn Reign was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ancient Canines.
- : Autumn Reign was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate and the Top 10% for Most Extreme.