|Currency||lucky gold coin|
The Zombi- Christmas -mpir- of Authoritaria-Imperia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by th- zombi-s with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, deadly medical pandemics, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 1.423 billion Authoritaria-Imp-rians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imp-rial Summavill-. The average income tax rate is 65.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Authoritaria-Imperian economy, worth 186 trillion lucky gold coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 131,129 lucky gold coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, old spellbooks are only useful as door-stops or toilet roll substitute, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, and sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Authoritaria-Imperia's national animal is the wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Univ-rsal Complianc-.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Authoritaria-Imperia, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : Following new legislation in Authoritaria-Imperia, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Authoritaria-Imperia, old spellbooks are only useful as door-stops or toilet roll substitute.
- : Authoritaria-Imperia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Authoritaria-Imperia, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- : Authoritaria-Imperia agreed to construct embassies between Got Issues and Independence Hill.
- : Authoritaria-Imperia changed its national nation type to "Zombi- Christmas -mpir-".
- : Following new legislation in Authoritaria-Imperia, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- : Authoritaria-Imperia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Authoritaria-Imperia changed its national leader to "th- zombi-s".
Endorsements Received: None.